Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
For each swim meet, please sign up your swimmer(s) as attending or not attending. You must also signup for jobs at each swim meet. Please meet the deadline for signups each week (by Wednesday for Saturday meets and by Saturday for Wednesday meets).
For tips about navigating the website, see the Swimtopia "How To" guides for parents.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
- Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
- Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note: one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options
- Click Save to record your choices.